Naturopathic Medicine & Remedies
Interested in learning more about various natural medicines and their therapeutic uses? How about growing your own ingredients for you to use as home remedies you can always have on hand to whip out in a jiffy?
You’ve come to the right place! Here are a plethora of home remedy recipes, natural therapeutic practices tested by real people to see that they work, and ethnobiological research done in effort to delve into our diverse cultural past in order to gain effective natural solutions for our future .
Naturopathic Remedy Articles
- The 5 basic components of The Yoga Diet (Part I)
- The Yoga Diet
- Top 6 Grocery Store Label Myths
- Essential Oils in the time of Esther
- 101 Essential Oil Uses – Skin & Beauty
- Women’s Health – Foods to Improve Vaginal Health and the Practice of Vaginal Steaming
- Top 10 Essential Oil Burners
- Allergies: Anaphylaxis
- The Essential Series: Essential Pregnancy and Fertility
- Powders and Potions good for your diet
Throughout many of these, we will cover the topic of Naturopathy, Ethnobiology, and Medical Anthropology and what each of these disciplines means in our medical community’s efforts to see how old “folk” remedies can hold promise for us in facing our generation’s current medical problems and crisis.
Let us know what you think, and check out Eupterra’s main page for more topics on nutrition, beauty, and just plain nifty green fun! Also, feel free to browse the categories to the right to see what you might find interesting.
Love essential oils? Check out our inspired essential oil diffuser lockets and gear at Eupterrae!
Just to give an idea on what we have in store, here is a favorite home remedy to treat toe nail fungus (aka athlete’s foot) that will prove helpful: